Updated Brow tutorial

I have always been changing the way i do my eyebrows , and through out the years i think i found the way to do it for me. It looks more natural and i have been doing it for a couple of months now, I feel that doing the actual fill in with a pencil is so much easier and leaves a more natural finish then to just filling in with the dipbrow. I switch from the brow wiz and maybelline eyebrow pencil from time to time . I use to have really thin eyebrows so I had to grow them out . I get my brows threaded and wax maybe every 6 months and in between those months I trimmed them and pluck them on my own so I could keep the shape that took me so long to grow lol  I'll post the products I use below




  • ABH DIPBROW - DARK BROWN
  • ABH BROW WIZ - DARK BROWN
  • ABH BROW BRUSH #12
  • MORPHE BRUSH #B23 - SPOOLIE BRUSH
  • BH COSMETICS BRUSH # 128
  • SEPHORA GEL SERUM CONCEALER - SHADE 12 PECAN PIE
  • BENEFIT GIMMIE BROW #3
  • RITE AID RENEWAL FLATBRUSH

YOU COULD ALSO USE MAYBELLINE 'S DEFINE A BROW ITS A DUPE FOR THE BROW WIZ*



I usually use Becca's concealer to clean up my brows but my tan has not gone away so its way too light right now lol ALSOOOOO IM SORRY ABOUT THE VIDEO BUT BLOGGER DOES NOT LET ME UPLOAD MORE THEN 100MB :{ so sad lol 

I START BY BRUSHING THE HAIRS WITH A SPOOLY BRUSH**






xoxo M E O W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back !

DIY - VANITY

Summer Vacation