un boxing my first voxbox from influenster

About a month ago I was reading reviews on the Sephora app where I saw that some people were saying that they received products from influenster , which I sign up for I recently received my first voxbox from influenster (thank you so much !) the box contain maybelline's super stay 24 color lipsticks in the shades 025-keep up the flame and the color 136 constant toast
This is the box that came in the mail
The two lipsticks that I received , keep up the flame is a beautiful red that I think would go with every complexion ,the lipsticks are double ended on one end is a balm stick and the other end the lipstick I love this because personally I like to put a balm under before I put any lipstick , they go on really smooth and easy I would say that this lipshade dries matte I'm not sure if the darker shades are matte but I really love this color with and without the balm it turns out to be a different tones of red if you use with out the balm,  as for constant toast I was expecting more of a mauve color since the packaging has a mauve color in the lipstick side . The color is more on the pink side with sparkles in it , unfortunately this color does not suit me because I'm more of a tan complexion but overall it's still a beautiful color 
I found out that the red color starts drying as a matte shade after a while , but constant toast stays as a shiny pink below are the swatches 
 This is keep up the flame the swatch on top is without the balm and the second is with the balm applied 


 And this is constant toast also with and with out the balm 
Overall these are beautiful colors and I would really recommend the darker colors as I feel they have more pigmentation 


Influenster send me this to give my honest review about these products 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back !

DIY - VANITY

Summer Vacation