BROWS AND MORE BROWS

I am an absolute makeup addict , as I know many of you do understand . I am personally all about lashes and brows I swear girls !! If my brows and lashes are looking right then let me tell you I am having a glorious day !! Who agrees with me ? Just like everything else in make up everyone has a different technique I for example can not for the life of me fill in my brows with a pencil . I think I'm just heavy handed but I end up looking like I have bushes LOL !! 


In high school I use to use eyeshadow but of course I would use shimmer shadows LOL let me live girls I was experimenting but since then I have learned , and I abs prefer powder over anything else for my brows . I love love love LOVE !! The wet & wild brow kit . I use the ash brown one , and use the dark color one , I start by lining the natural shape of my eyebrow and then using what is left on the brush I start defining my brows , I always do the front of my eyebrows last so I could have more of a natural look 
  

      You guys should really try this out ! I love wet & wild products they are at such an affordable price and honestly I feel like this kit beats some of the high end kits 



Here is a picture of me as you can see I just define my eyebrows I love a natural look . I hope you enjoy this I am going to do a fav mascara soon ! Xoxo meow 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back !

DIY - VANITY

FAVORITE CONCEALERS