FAVORITE CONCEALERS

I'm sorry that i have not posted in a week , it was midterm week and i had to study because like always i leave everything at the last minute lol But i'm excited about this post , because it is one of my favorite parts of makeup!!! I AM A CONCEALER J U N K I E !!!!!!!!  . I am always looking for new concealers to try out, whether they are just coming out or have been out for a while . On my lazy days or in a rush days i use concealers as a foundation and it leaves a natural finish. I do like the NARS concealer and it's one of my holy grails BUT it is a bit more pricier and i'm currently not reaching for it lately.
So first on the line is Sephora's collection Bright future gel serum concealer and THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL !!! LIKE #1 ON TOP OF MY LIST !!!! I have this is shade 12 - pecan pie &  shade 13 - caramel , it is hydrating and creamy it does not crease and it blends very easily, they offer plenty of shades and what i really like about this is that it brightens and conceals at the same time. A bonus point is that they cost only $14.00. The Sephora Collection has really nice makeup so don't sleep on it ! so moving on who has not heard of L.A girl pro concealer its $2 and works just as well as any high end brand my only complain about this is that you HAVE to swatch it to find your shade because the container's color looks exactly the same for each shade. I'm only including the Becca Concealer because it is my favorite concealer to use to clean my brows and for spot concealing. I personally do not like it for under eyes due to the fact that it is thick and tugs to much when trying to blend it out. The last concealer is NYX concealer and i have it in the shade 06 which is great for highlighting i recently started picking this one up again and what i love about this , is the cooling effect it has as soon as you apply this its very pigmented and creamy its also just $5 .



Im wearing the sephora concealer mix with LA girl and look at the coverage i love it . what are your favorites concealer .what should i try next ?? write it on my IG or tweet me ! Thank you so much till next time


            X O X O - M E O W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back !

DIY - VANITY