Oct IpsyBag

This month's Ipsy bag theme is Halloween (obviously). I get so excited for halloween because the creations that people do for their costumes is incredible. I actually received 2 bags because I'm a PSYCHO  lol . I recently signed up my boyfriend for Ipsy and this is his first month receiving a bag . I was super excited and was really hoping to get the Makeup Forever HD Foundation in either bag [ i'm so sad i did not receive it in any bags :( ] I actually got doubles , so if anyone wants to swap products just DM me or email me , my info is on the side of the page. The products i received this month is listed below


  • theBalm Cosmetics blush in Cabana Boy [dusty rose with a bit of sparkles]
  • Trust Fund Beauty Gimme Good Face face primer
  • NYX Vivid Brights Liner in Vivid Gunmetal [glittered metallic line] love it!
  • INDI Beauty buttercream Lip Scrub
  • MeMeMe Blush Brush 


I received another Cabana Boy blush in my other bag along with a second Lip Scrub. The different products that i received in the 2nd bag are


  • Ciaté London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner
  • NoYah Natural Lipstick in the shade Current [ Nice berry shade ]
  • Lottie London Perfectly Precise EyeShadow Brush 

Last Month I received a EYEKO liner and i have been using that this whole past month,and it works so good, so i'm excited to try the ciaté liner out in the upcoming weeks to see how it stands up next to the EYEKO liner. As for the Lipstick it is SUPER SUPER small and the finish according to Ipsy's description is Semi Matte but it has more to a shine to it , I will be testing it out to see how it will look once i make it matte. I recently got into eyeshadow again so the brush comes in handy as well as the blush i think ill be using it more in the eyes then as blush [ I don't really wear blush , not my cup of tea] 
  
I redeemed some points in order to get a Luxie highlighting brush It's so cute !!! 


😼sign up for ipsy 
 https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=twitter&refer=zipbq


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY - VANITY

FAVORITE CONCEALERS

I'm back !