FIRST BRUSHES I EVER USED

 When I was in junior high , my cousin who is the same age as me started using eyeliner and mascara so I clearly wanted to try makeup also my mom who was super strict didn't allow it till one day I did it without her permission and she let me go out like that I of course thought I was sooooo cute . My sister was the one that told me that I look like a panda with eyeliner all over my eyes because I clearly didn't line my eyes good ! My mom knew this all long lol I let the makeup idea go away I didn't really use makeup in high school just the simple mascara and some lipstick till towards the last year of high school I started watching YouTube videos and really really got into it , so I didnt know what was a good brush with a decent price  . I heard eco tools being mention but I didn't quite fell in love with them .
  


On a trip to rite aid I headed first into the makeup section and saw that rite aid had its own brush brand RITE AID RENEWAL . I decided to buy a stippling brush and try it out 
             
    


 
I literally have had this for 6 years !!!! In the beginning I used it to to put on foundation but now I use it to blend in my contour it's soooo good and has no fall out it's also really soft I believe this went for maybe $7 I have tried out the face brush and my favorite is the angles blush brush, I use that one for powder contour , the only downfall is that their so hard to find :( so sad I keep searching and searching  I recently found this at a rite aid in queens today it has the same brand name just a different design I'll be comparing the new brush to my old face brush too see if the quality is still the same 
    This is the new brush I found today 

I also  bought a double end eye shadow brush which I'll be doing a review soon but really guys try this especially if your just beginning to get into makeup and need affordable good quality brush 


Xoxo meow !
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back !

DIY - VANITY

Summer Vacation