Blue Agave Restaurant

On Sunday my boyfriend took me out as a early anniversary date (it was on Monday our anniversary ) . To be honest I was not gonna blog about it because I did not really think that anyone would be interested in restaurants BUT this place is amazing that I have to write about it. I'm from New York ,living in Brooklyn there are many yummy places to go eat at , so sometimes it's hard to choose which spot exactly we want to eat at. We decided we wanted to go to bayridge,it's a neighborhood in Brooklyn. We wanted to check out the restaurants there and see what caught our eye. We came upon this place called the Blue Agave Resturant ,it is a hidden resturant on 3rd Ave and 72nd street 

 
Entrance

Entering we were greeted by a waiter who asked us if we would like to sit out back outside or stay inside in the front, we decided to sit out and it had such a nice home-ish garden feel. They had blue LED lights framed all over the fence. It was cozy ! Now for the good part , THE FOOD ! I ordered enchiladas suizas in salsa verde ,while my boyfriend order a vegetarian fajita plate. For drinks we had hibiscus margarita which was delicious and just right with the alcohol . Our food was so great I just wished the salsa was a bit more spicier because I really like my enchiladas spicy but the food was delicious and belly filling, the price was also good for the amount of drinks we had and for the food . If you are ever in Brooklyn and are in the mood for Mexican food you should definitely check this place out , the food is delicious and the waiters are super attentive and wonderful !!! 

Enchiladas suizas

Veggie fajita plate my bf ordered

My boyfriend love the drinks lol 
 
 
 



-m e o w
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY - VANITY

FAVORITE CONCEALERS

I'm back !