Summer Vacation

This summer I went on vacation to Mexico with my boyfriend and we had such an incredible time . It's truly such a beautiful place . I'm so proud of being Mexican and love finding out more about my heritage , my cousin offered to take us to places as well as other family members (thank you George and tshitshiki i love you guys !) . This time around we stayed in Mexico for two weeks when we first arrived we went to Mexico City I get amazed every time I go 

This is the statue rather known as "el angel de la independecia " in the heart of Mexico City , lights come on in the night time . The roads make a circle around it. 
This is inside the basilica de la virgen de Guadalupe. It's one of my favorite places to visit when I go , many people from around the world come to pray here 
Through out the trip I went to the silver city which is located in Guerrero Mx ,the grutas (caves) , Cuatla, Oaxaca ,huahuapan, chinantla and of course my beautiful town named Ahuehuetitla. It's so peaceful being in the towns and regardless of all the bad things that the media shows Mexico has such beautiful things to offer . It is truly one of the most beautiful countries .
This is called the silver city in Guerrero at night time and next are the grutas which were really cool but a long walk lol ! I was tired 
 (Entrance to the grutas)
This is inside the grutas someone was leading us inside so we won't get lost and we saw a bunch of bats I was just too scared to take a picture lol it was really dark inside 
This is xochimilco, which is known for these boats , if you look around you could find a boat with your name , you go on a boat ride which could last about maybe 2 to 3 hours , you could buy food,drinks and souvenirs from the locals and your also allowed to bring your own bottle of liquor and rent a boom box to play your own music 
My boyfriend bought this , the guy wrote our names in the little boat , it's so cute if any of you guys or girls ever go xochimilco should defiantly be a place to visit . This river also leads to the famous Isla de las Munecas (island of the dolls ) which is said to be haunted ) they offered rides there in the night time . We wanted to try it but you have to book with anticipation . I had so much fun in this vacation exploring the many places Mexico has to offer and seeing all my family members . Thank you for reading this till next time !


Xoxo - meowww ! 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 


 
 


 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back !

DIY - VANITY